Even with music and art concept is set to happen at Amsterdam's A'DAM Toren and Sir Adam Hotel in June, with severe social distancing measures set up.The partyt will be facilitated by ANOTR's No Art label on twentieth June.
Here is the announcement: We present youour first No Art Hotel experience.
As per the principles introduced by the RIVM, we got innovative and found a way how we can make new minutes together. Lease a lodging for a night at Sir Adam, party in your room and eat in one of the selective areas in the pinnacle. A 24 hour involvement in music and art in one of the most famous structures of Amsterdam.Expect in-room diversion and mystery packages, a full high end food show and a No Art line up.
Participants will be appointed rooms in the lodging, each with a soundsystem and Smart TV live gushing sets and exhibitions from A'DAM's The Loft space
NO ART X A'DAM TOREN
Three hour supper show experience one of the restrictive scenes (Loft and Adam&Co) with 30 visitors each move .
Three course supper included Bottle of wine per room during supper included
After supper an additional two hours involvement with another room in the Tower or at the Sir Adam Hotel .
No Art line up .
Live art exhibitions
NO ART X SIR ADAM HOTEL
- Livestream from the Loft connected to each room
- High quality sound per room, to make your own personal gathering. Introduced by LYD Studios
- Lipton Ice Tea region on the second floor, accessible to visit with 30 visitors each move
- Secret room shocks throughout the night
- Connect with all visitors from the inn through our private Zoom channel
- Late night nibble included
- Minibar included
- Breakfast in bed included
GROUPS and TIMEFRAMES
- 120 limit in the inn
- 4 gatherings of 30 visitors
- Early Dinnershow from 17.30-20.30 up to 60 visitors
- Late Dinnershow from 21.00-00.00 up to 60 visitors
- Check-in schedule will follow soon
- 1,5 meter separation in case you're not from a similar family unit
- No multiple visitors per lift
- No gatherings bigger than 30 for every area
- Temperature check at appearance
- When you have a cool, remain at home
- You are not permitted to switch rooms during this occasion
Costs start at €225 per ticket up to 2 persons and €250 per person up to 4 persons(250 each) and will be apportioned through a lottery framework. A portion of the returns from the occasion will be given to The Netherlands Red Cross Society.
LOCATION is at A’DAM Toren Overhoeksplein 1 1031 KS Amsterdam